Krasnopol

Cemetery in Krasnopol after construction
Cemetery in Krasnopol before construction

The Jewish cemetery in Krasnopol was founded in the late 18th Century.. It is located on a hill, approximately 8 km to the north-east of the village. The last recorded burial took place in 1940. During World War II, Nazis devastated the cemetery. On the area of 0.6 hectare about 10 tombstones have survived, from the early 20th Century.